Friday, February 13, 2009

i'll probably grow up to be like my mother

so it's pretty proven that we all become more and more like our parents as we get older. this last weekend my mom was down to visit and i will say its epic. now my mom and i like most mothers and daughters are so strong willed and could really fight with eachother all the time about anything and everything. but before she came i made the choice just to really let whatever disagreement came up go. i figured it's 4 days and then she goes home. it was pretty successfull. we had a great time. had a lot of laughs. we talked about a lot of the hard things that have happpend in our family in the last year. it was just really good.

so my mom truly brings new meaning to the word blinging. she's got her furcoat, fur and leather scarf (ok this is probably offending a few right now) haha....she's blinging with the rings and jewels and earrings and lipstick to the max. it's ALL out there. here she is this little 5 foot nothing fiesty red head really ready to take anyone down if she needs to. anyways she's cute. i mean for the first few days i looked at her and kind of made fun of her....mom what the hell are you wearing? etc etc etc... then i'm thinking well she's givin 'er. she's alberta money...looks a lot different than bc money.

i would confidently say that alberta is the texas of canada....we love those albertans but have no clue what to do with them. haha. anyways for years my grandma watched this daytime soap show called the young and the restless. my grandma Katie would always call my mom Mrs. Chancellor. because i forgot to take any pics of my mom when she was down here in all her dolled up glory i've include a visual of this Mrs. Chancellor. Put red hair on that woman and it's my mom.

So if you're looking for me in 40 years but you see something like this....you know what happend

No comments: