Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's MTV funded...I'm sure they'll deliver!

why do i watch the hills? to vicariously live my life through the characters of course. sure my life is now where near the riches, drama, style, single life, engaged life, blonde flowing extensions, rock n'roll talent finding, birthdays on yachts with aggressive confrontations....but there are those 30 minutes a week or in last nights case a whole hour that take me to that place.

i know to some the show is considered a reality tv show but i think that if we were to properly name shows such as the hills they should be called....not your normal reality reality show. they've taken everything and made it bigger. the opinionated person you have in your life now all of a sudden is Kelly Cutrone, beers have turned to crystaal and petrone and we all have a beach house for the friend to live in.

I am fully hooked with the season of the hills already....what will happen?
-will Lauren & Heidi reunite and really become friends again?
-will Heidi & Spencer get legally USA married?
-will Bolthouse have to fire or demote Heidi again?
-will Lauren move to NYC to be with Whitney?....it could at least make the City more interesting
-will Audrena & Brody fall in love?
-will Justen Bobby be in this season much? I hope so!

So this is the last season with Lauren and Audrena...honestly it's time for them to move on. I'm hoping however this religiously watched 30 minutes on a monday doesn't turn into a shit show with no drama, no good characters and nothing interesting happening. I want the drama! I want the smut, the plastic surgery, the catty friends that will never be friends again! It's MTV funded...I'm sure they'll deliver.

Yes...I love this show. Don't mock. Don't laugh or point your fingers at me. We all have our own guiltly pleasures that we watch and listen to.

Until my next inspiration.....

ps. I love Brittany

No comments: